Due to extreme temperatures we are suspending online orders through the hotter weeks. Find our cheeses in select grocers across the nation near you. Email us if you need more info. Thank you!
8-10 brussels sprouts, halved
4 strips bacon, chopped
½ cup San Joaquin Gold, grated
1 teaspoon granulated onion
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Chop bacon and add to a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Wash brussels sprouts and cut off stems and cut in half.
- When bacon is crispy, remove from the skillet. Pour off bacon grease into bowl with sprouts. Then stir in seasonings.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add the sprout mixture in an even layer. Let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to low and crack in eggs.
- Sprinkle San Joaquin Gold on top and stir mixture until eggs are cooked and cheese in melted.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.