Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have suspended online ordering through the holidays. Please find our cheese at local grocers and restaurants in your area. Happy Holidays!
8-10 brussels sprouts, halved
4 strips bacon, chopped
½ cup San Joaquin Gold, grated
1 teaspoon granulated onion
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Chop bacon and add to a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Wash brussels sprouts and cut off stems and cut in half.
- When bacon is crispy, remove from the skillet. Pour off bacon grease into bowl with sprouts. Then stir in seasonings.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add the sprout mixture in an even layer. Let cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to low and crack in eggs.
- Sprinkle San Joaquin Gold on top and stir mixture until eggs are cooked and cheese in melted.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.